Hey guys today I will tell you my story about how I teached cooking schezwan noodles and also tell you the recipe of schezwan noodles.
In one evening my mom and dad went to the shopping with my sister because at next day it was the birth day of my sister and I was in my home alone and staring at my tv and suddenly there came a phone call of my friend she told that she is going to come in my house because I my collage there was some project given to ous and the project was that we have to make a PowerPoint presentation in the subject of characteristic of Hindu law because I am the law student and our collage has given the task to complete it in group and ofcourse my friends also needs my help in it and after she told me that she is going to come I was in nervous about that there is nothing inturesting snacks in my home and we are Indian as well as Hindu so there is a culture in our Hindu family that we should respect our guest and also not to send them home back without having some interesting meals . So I dialed the number of my mother in my phone and call her I told her that my friend is going to come and there is nothing interesting to eat for snacks in my home then she told that there is a packet of noodles in my home and she thought me to make the schezwan noodles and trust me the noodles came so amazing to eat and my friend also appreciated me for it a lot she told that she had a great meal and thanked me for that.
RECIPY OF SCHEZWAN NOODLES:-
Then again add little chopped cabbage in it then add again the mixture of the sauce and then saute it well and cook it for 2min.
Comments
Post a Comment