As we all know that today I will tell about the recipe of Chole Bhatore . Chole Bhatore is very popular food of panjub and it is also originated from Punjab. But why only Punjab but most of ous Indian love this food the Chole Bhatore become more delicious with the combination of channa masala and it is also concerned as one of the most popular street foods,and yeah guys I forget to tell you about I love street foods and most of the time I use to eat chola Bhatore.
Yeah fiends while I am talking about bhatura then I will tell you about there are various types of bhatura but my favorite one is paneer bhatura and similarly my sister like to eat aloo bhatura and in paneer bhatura there is a fillings of spicy mashed paneer and and while I eat paneer bhatura it feels amazing because there is a tast of spicy fillings of mashed paneer along with the taste of bhatura and with tastey hot and spicy channa masala I feel multiple taste and similarly in aloo bhatura there is as fillings of mashed potatoes along with lots of spices mixed in it and we can eat chola Bhatore in lunch as well as in dinner it is quite heavy and tasty food so I preferred to eat it in lunch and dinner.
When ever I go to dhaba or hotel the first thing that comes in my mind is chola bhatura so what are we weating for let's I start the start you teaching that how to make this simple chola bhatura with lots taste.
RECIPY OF CHANNA MASALA:-
So at first to make a channa masala you have to take kabuli channa/chick peas in a separate bowl.
then add some water and keep it for atlist 8 hours so that the check peas can soak the water.Heat it the oil and make sure the oil is heated and then add half 1sp of cumin,one cinnamon,2 to 3 carduman, 2 teg patta and cook it for 2sec .then add 1tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder, half tsp of turmeric powder, 1tsp of coriander powder, half tsp of cumin powder, and at last 1tsp of channa masala powder optional,and yeah if you want to make channa masal more spicy then you can add chat masala in it.
RECIPY OF CHOLE BHATORE:-
To make chole Bhatore you need 2 cups of maida , 2tsp of semolina or sujee, half cup of curd 2tsp of butter, salt according to your taste and half to one tsp of eno. Well I am making it for 2 members and if you in your home there is more members you can increase your ingredients according to it.then take a circular bog boul and add 2 cups of maida,half cup of curd,salt 1tsp or according to your taste, 2tsp of butter, and at first add a little bit of water and try to mix it.then in this moment add 1tsp of eno in it and start kneading it .make sure that your dowe is not too soft but also not too heard but yeah they are sticky in texture. At this moment add little oil in your hand plum then again start kneading it for 2min. Then at last you doe will be looked like this.
Then cover the doe for 10min in a wet cloth so that there could be include little moisture in it and it cood be softer then before.
Comments
Post a Comment